The festival was held at Debbie and Abbey Borgia Centre from 11am to 3pm.
The day included champion female athletes, workshops, sporting activity stations and demonstrations. Athletes on the day included:
- Grettel Tippett (NSW Swifts)
- Louise Winchester (Touch Football)
- Danielle Brogan & Renee Rollison (Football)
- Alicia Poto & Rohanee Cox (Basketball)
- Courtney Gum (AFL)
- Eunice Grimes (NRL)
- Nikki Shires & Alissa Moore (Ultimate Frisbee)
- Stacey Speer (Grid Iron).
The outcome of the day was to engage local women and girls and have them understand the benefits of health and physical activity as well as be inspired by female champion athletes from Netball, Ultimate Frisbee, Cricket, AFL, Grid iron, Rugby League and Basketball. Marrickville Council is looking to have the Together in Motion Festival as an annual event.